Preserve the Drug / Injectible Potency and improve public health
Tessol cold chain and temperature-controlled solutions ensure the high quality and integrity of pharmaceutical products such as vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics samples and other sensitive medical products. Our solutions provide precise refrigeration, storage, and monitoring solutions for specific temperature ranges critical to maintaining their potency and efficacy.
- Preserve the potency of Pharmaceutical products and ensures their efficacy,
- Prevent adverse reactions and promote patient safety by ensuring quality
- Increase vaccine coverage, reduce vaccine waste, and improve public health outcomes
- Solutions in strict compliance with regulations for storage and transportation
- Improve inventory management, and increase the efficiency of the pharmaceutical supply chain
Cold Chain Packaging Solutions
- PCM Cartridges (HDPE Bottles)
- IndiWRAP Gel Packs and PCM Pouches
- Rotomolded Boxes and Bags
Cold Chain Refrigeration Solutions
- PlugnChill for Trucks
- Blast Freezers
Cold Chain Storage Solutions
- IoT-Enabled Smart Cold Chambers
Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions
- TAMsys® (Real-time & wireless-based temperature monitoring platform)
Phase Change Materials (PCM)
Tessol PCMs are engineered with proprietary technology and formulations that freeze and melt at specific temperatures. This enables us to maintain precise temperatures in insulated boxes/containers required to store and transport medicines and vaccines from a few hours to up to 5-6 days depending upon the requirement. PCM technology does not need external energy and is an optimal way to keep the temperature of your products without being dependent on availability of any power source.
Tessol’s PCMs are available in a wide range of temperatures depending upon the application:
+18 deg C PCM is an organic renewable and recyclable BioPCM idea for multiple use movement of products in the 15-25 deg C range
+5 deg C PCM is also an organic renewable and recyclable BioPCM idea for multiple use movement of products in the +2 to +8 deg C range
+1 deg C inorganic PCM that can be used with +5 deg C PCM and independently as an solution for +2-8 deg C range
-22 deg C inorganic PCM that can be used with EPS, XPS, PUF or Vacuum panels for maintenance of temperatures in the -22 to -15 deg C range.
TN33 is another inorganic option for -20 deg C and below shippers.
PCM Cartridges (HDPE Bottles)
IndiWRAP – Gel Packs and PCM Pouches
IOT Integrated Smart Cold Chambers
Tessol’s IoT-integrated Smart Cold Chambers provide temperature-controlled storage for perishable goods like food. The high-density polyurethane (PU) panels to insulate the walls and ceiling of the cold room help to reduce heat transfer and maintain temperature stability. High efficiency machines are specifically designed to reduce your energy bills while providing you the best quality of temperature maintenance.
- Energy efficient units with CFC free refrigerants
- Containerized and site assembled units
- Deep application knowledge across product categories
- IoT integrated smart cold rooms
Assure Superior Medicine Quality with Real-Time Temperature Monitoring
TAMsys, Tessol’s IoT based monitoring platform, enables you get end-to-end monitoring of their cold chain network and assess performance and temperature compliance across their cold assets. The TAMsys platform comes with a suite of hardware and software elements that form the building blocks of the monitoring network, which is equally easy to deploy and scale. Its powerful and easy to use cloud software and mobile apps enable users to get real time data, alerts, extensive reports and detailed analytics on their fingertips.
- Advanced long life data loggers with Bluetooth and wireless connectivity
- Sensors specifically calibrated for higher sensitivity towards sudden temperature variations, and measuring low temperatures up to -40degC
- Advanced cloud-based alerts engine – Useful for gathering trip data and ensuring trip compliance
- Provision for device level real time alerts – Useful for Diagnostics Samples pickup and Pharma last mile delivery services
- Data vizualisation tailored for Diagnostics, Pharma ecommerce, Long Haul Logistics, etc
- Software SDKs for data and functional integration to client applications
Our team is always ready to help you
With over 350 vehicles and 75+ home delivery units in operation, Tessol is currently present in 18 cities across India. Tessol has a pan India Sales & Service Network, proven product portfolio and strong execution capabilities. Contact us at any of our channels and one of our experts will revert to you shortly.