Keep your food fresh and reduce wastage
Tessol’s sustainable cold chain solutions maintain the quality, safety, and freshness of food products. These solutions are aimed at food, improving your ability to extend the shelf life of foods while drastically decreasing waste and decay. Precision temperature control guards the nourishing value of food, halting the deterioration of vitamins and minerals, and crucially stops the development of microorganisms.
- Preserve food quality and freshness with precision temperatures
- Extend shelf-life for short and long-duration transportation
- Reduce the cost of wastage and spoilage
- Reduce energy costs by using PCM-based technology solutions
- Expand your global reach and improve your competitiveness
- Enhance consumer satisfaction and build brand loyalty
- Reduce food waste and lower greenhouse gas emissions
Cold Chain Packaging Solutions
- PCM Cartridges (HDPE Bottles)
- IndiWRAP Gel Packs and PCM Pouches
- Rotomolded Boxes and Bags
Cold Chain Refrigeration Solutions
- PlugnChill for Trucks
- Blast Freezers
Cold Chain Storage Solutions
- IoT-Enabled Smart Cold Chambers
Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions
- TAMsys® (Real-time & wireless-based temperature monitoring platform)
Phase Change Materials (PCM)
Phase change Materials (PCMs) are formulations that enable the storage of energy in thermal form i.e., hot or cold energy. These specific formulations freeze and melt at specific temperatures, thereby maintaining precise temperatures in insulated boxes/containers without any external energy. Therefore PCM technology is a great way to replace your traditional reefer and increase your options of keeping products temperature controlled in an ambient truck, 3-wheeler, or bike.
Tessol’s PCM ranges from +18 deg C on the positive side to -33 deg C on the negative side.
PCM Cartridges, Eutectic Plates (HDPE Bottles)
Download PCM Cartridge / Eutectic Plates’ Product Sheets by Application
IndiWRAP – Gel Packs and PCM Pouches
Download IndiWRAP Product Sheets by Application
IOT Integrated Smart Cold Chambers
Tessol’s IoT-integrated Smart Cold Chambers provide temperature-controlled storage for perishable goods like food. The high-density polyurethane (PU) panels to insulate the walls and ceiling of the cold room help to reduce heat transfer and maintain temperature stability. High efficiency machines are specifically designed to reduce your energy bills while providing you the best quality of temperature maintenance.
- Energy efficient units with CFC free refrigerants
- Containerized and site assembled units
- Deep application knowledge across product categories
- IoT integrated smart cold rooms
Real-Time Temperature Monitoring Across the Cold Chain
TAMsys, Tessol’s IoT based monitoring platform, enables you get end-to-end monitoring of their cold chain network and assess performance and temperature compliance across their cold assets. The TAMsys platform comes with a suite of hardware and software elements that form the building blocks of the monitoring network, which is equally easy to deploy and scale. Its powerful and easy to use cloud software and mobile apps enable users to get real time data, alerts, extensive reports and detailed analytics on their fingertips.
- Special hardware units for monitoring cold rooms, cold trucks and freezers
- Sensors specifically calibrated for measuring chilled and frozen temperatures
- Advanced cloud based alerts engine – Useful for could kitchens, warehouses etc.
- Provision for device level real time alerts – Useful for food delivery services
- Data visualisation tailored for FMCG, Ice Cream, Dairy and F&V segments
- Devices with inbuilt GPS function for precise location data – Useful for first mile and mid mile logistics
Our team is always ready to help you
With over 350 vehicles and 75+ home delivery units in operation, Tessol is currently present in 18 cities across India. Tessol has a pan India Sales & Service Network, proven product portfolio and strong execution capabilities. Contact us at any of our channels and one of our experts will revert to you shortly.