Vue JS Developer
Role: Vue JS Developer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Experience: 2-3 years
We are seeking a dedicated Vue.js front-end developer to join our growing company. He/She will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code for various web and mobile applications using Vue.js. As a Vue.js front-end developer, he/she will be expected to work with standard programming tools such as version control and deployment software, follow industry best practices, write tests for the code you write, and follow all applicable coding guidelines.
The duties will include taking part in daily scrums, writing and developing modules for existing Vue applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
- To write performant code using core Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router to create websites and web applications.
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and software engineers
- Integrate Vue into legacy projects.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications.
- Create user-facing apps using Vue.js
- Create modular and reusable libraries and components.
- Improve your application’s performance.
- Incorporate automated testing into development and maintenance procedures.
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code.
- Monitor Vue.js and any project dependencies for security upgrades and issues.
- Suggest any enhancements or changes that are required to stay up with modern security and development best practices.
Key skills and qualifications needed for the role:
Candidate should have a minimum experience of 2-3 years in a similar field with:
- Strong understanding of AJAX, DOM, and JSON/JSONP
- Knowledge of REST-APIs (theory and modeling)
- Experience with HTML5 features, especially local databases.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, usability, and accessibility design issues.
- Basic knowledge of PHP is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of modern web architecture (e.g. MVC/MVCC/MVM concepts, modular design principles, REST, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of Vue 3 (including router, i18n, Vuex, etc.)
- Deep Understanding of Vue build mechanism (WebPack, Vite, and SSR)