Regional Sales Officer
Role: Regional Sales Officer
Location: Navi Mumbai, Delhi/NCR, Bangalore
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
As the Regional Sales Officer (RSO), you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for Tessol in the regions (North, West, South). You will work together with the Chief Sales Officer to drive revenue growth and expand the customer base. This is a strategic role that requires an interest and understanding of the cold chain solutions industry and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage engaging and professional relationships with clients.
- Ensure that revenues are growing from all the revenue channels.
- Create and leverage partnerships with 3PL, distributors, logistics and others to drive in predictable revenues
- Mine the existing accounts to maximize revenues from each client year over year
- Track the latest trends in the industry to ensure that our company is the first to tap into market opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with other departments within the company to align the efforts made towards the company’s growth and development.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the cold chain solutions industry.
Key skills and qualifications needed for the role:
- Prior experience of effectively building and growing businesses in new markets and segments, both nationally and internationally
- Strong business acumen with a spirit of entrepreneurship and strong customer focus
- Strong passion for innovation
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and in times of uncertainty
- Good communication & influencing skill.
- Sales and business development experience spanning 5-8 years in the relative segments (Cold chain, Agri business, logistics management, food processing and logistics). B.Tech or BE preferred. Experience in Channel sales preferred.